Lately, I’ve heard a lot of people going around a bunch of forums bragging about getting banned from Xbox Live. I was wondering why anyone would be boasting about it when in reality they should be complaining. I don’t know what I would do without my Xbox Live account. I’m not upset, however, that these cheaters are gone. For those of us who play by the rules, this is great news since that no gamers on Live will be using unfair cheats of mod’s.
The point I’m trying to get across is that if you enjoy playing Xbox Live and don’t know what you would do without it, then don’t do anything that breaks Microsoft’s rules such as modding your console. They will show you no pity and ban you immediately. If you think may have justification for doing what you were banned for, good luck finding someone that will listen to your pleas. It isn’t going to help. There have even been a few reports of players being banned for suspicion of cheating even when they own new and unmodded consoles. Here are some of the best and easiest ways for you to stay out of trouble within Xbox Live and not get banned.
- Do not mod your Xbox console. It not only is a waste of your time, but it’s also a waste of your money. There is also a pretty good chance you will lose all of your Xbox Live privileges from it too. Mod’s such as bridgers that cut off all opposing players is one surefire way to get banned to the maximum extent.
- Don’t be a bully, be friendly and watch your language. People join Xbox Live to play video games and have fun, not to fight with other gamers. If you by chance you do become involved in a verbal war with another player, simply hit the mute button and “walk” away. There is no excuse to swear at other players like someone in a Martin Scorsese movie.
- You should think of the Xbox Live community in the same terms as society in the real world. Crime is illegal to commit in real life and those same scams are also illegal to do in Xbox Live. If you happen to find yourself playing with modders, then it would be beneficial for you to leave the game. Don’t worry about your stats either. They aren’t worth the trouble because if you cheat, you will be banned.
- If you didn’t have the money for a brand new Xbox and buy a used Xbox 360 one, clean out the hard drives from the previous owner and all of the saved data. You never know what may be on it. Downloads such as hacks can get you banned.
- Let’s say something has happened and you were temporarily banned till the year 9999. That ban may just be an error from the Xbox 360 family settings. This is fixed through turning off the family settings for your Xbox Live account.
- If you do find yourself temporarily banned, then you cannot access your account info. You cannot cancel your service until the ban is lifted and if you are permanently banned, you are not refunded if that subscription has ended.
SoundOnUSA [http://www.soundonusa.com] offers practical wireless audio solutions. SoundOnUSA products include Wireless Speaker Systems, wireless gaming headphones [http://www.soundonusa.com], Sound Hoppers and other products delivering audio data without wires. Visit them at www.soundonusa.com [http://www.soundonusa.com].