I have just bought an hd tv and i have just put in the other cables (not scart – red, blue, green )and its in HD now but theres no sound? Do i need to plug in the yellow cable?
You May Also Like =)
- Help with my iLO HDTV and my Xbox 360 please? I have an iLO HDTV and am wondering how to get HD to my Xbox 360 using the component […]
- No sound when I hook up HD cables for my Xbox 360 to my TV? Why? When I hook my red, green, and blue cables to my Samsung LCD, i get a perfect picture […]
- Old Xbox 360, New TV, How Do I Get HD? (Explained Better)? I tried to ask this the other day, but it didn't make much sense, so I've put picture […]
- Help! My xbox 360 won’t connect to my new tv? It works fine with the family tv (it's HD), and it works fine with a little travel tv I […]
- Xbox 360 to a projector question? My espson s5 projector only has red, white , and yellow and vga connection. No hdmi. It […]
- Xbox 360 audio setup. HELP?!? Just got a secondhand 360 60GB HDD. Plugged it all in, it works fine. EXCEPT the sound. […]