Well I’m stuck in descion between 60GB model and 80GB(CECHE01#) model. Because I heard 80GB has a lot of issues on PS2 games like graphics and what not I dunno. I’m just worried that it’ll effect my Playstation 2 games along with my PS ones as well. But I heard the company aka Sony will update the software order to fix the bugs and all that. But I heard 60GB has Emotion Engine(a chip that PS3 consule use to play old PS games and it worked perfectly fine!) So I’d figured all PS2 games will work fine. So I’m stuck choosing between both of them.
I’m thinking of getting 60GB one. But 80GB will update and maybe the games will update/bugs issues fixed.
But just let you know I deeply care about PS/PS2 backward games to work perfect fine with no bug issues or whosoever.
Thanks! Hear your thoughts!
You May Also Like =)
- playing ps2 games on my ps3.? a friend of mine can play ps2 games on his ps3 but when i tried it on mine it didn't […]
- Ps2 game compatible with ps3? Okay so I have the first ps3, the 60 gig one. And I ordered a ps2 game, which I found […]
- Can someone give me a list of all the Ps3 games that use the motion feature, and some recomendations? Ps3, Motion,Sensing, games, sony, playstation, Sixaxis, next gen, high def, software, […]
- New updates to make PS2 games compatible with the PS3 system. anyone hear anything about this? i am really interested to know the PS 3 will be able to play alot of playstation 2 games
- PS3 80GB – Get All The Facts Here Before You Buy Your PlayStation If you're trying to buy the PlayStation 3 game console to enjoy the fun it can easily […]
- how do i get my 80 GB PS3 to play kingdom hearts 2 or any ps2 games? i got a ps3 a few days ago. its a 80gb and i know its backward comp. how i get i to play […]