When i receive my PS3 from America, I will be using it on a SAMSUNG LCD TV, which is PAL i think because i bought it from Australia, Harvey Norman.
Anyways when i receive it can i just hook it all up then play straight away or am i needing to get somethings apart from the games?
Here are somethings that i found out about the TV:
There is 2 Green Holes, 2 Blue Holes, 4 Red Holes, 2 White Holes,
Model Number: LA46S81BDX
Has Something called on the back ”HDMI In” and under it is 2 rectangular black port kinda things.
Please list them and you will be 1 heck of a life saver + i will also give you the 10 Points + the 2 you receive for Answering + i will be your fan!
PLEASE I AM REALLY NEEDING THIS (Asks Desperately)
You May Also Like =)
- Old Xbox 360, New TV, How Do I Get HD? (Explained Better)? I tried to ask this the other day, but it didn't make much sense, so I've put picture […]
- Help! My xbox 360 won’t connect to my new tv? It works fine with the family tv (it's HD), and it works fine with a little travel tv I […]
- No sound when I hook up HD cables for my Xbox 360 to my TV? Why? When I hook my red, green, and blue cables to my Samsung LCD, i get a perfect picture […]
- Blank TV screen when switched to HD? Okay, I'm trying to get Hi Def on my TV for my 360. My TV has all the proper lug ins, […]
- Can I convert my XBOX HD plugs into a D-Sub plug? the tv i have is broken because a few plug inputs have been jammed. though the D-sub […]
- PS3 surround sound audio set up? Ok i have a Onkyo TX-SR606 reciever Accusound E30 wireless speakers (5.1 ch) And a PS3 […]